Creativity template strange installation issue

Responsive, suitable for any type of business, built for any needs elegant one-page Joomla template.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Oct 27, 2015 11:10 am
Report this post
Hi,

I purchased the Creativity template more than 2 weeks ago but have been unable to get it installed still. I got a technical person to help but he hasn’t been able to complete the quick start package either. We managed to install Joomla alone and the other package manually a number of times just to test if that route works, but that doesn’t get me the demo site with all things setup and that is what I need and the reason why I purchased the template.

When we try to install the quick start package (all steps from the online guideline are exactly the same) it always stops at the stage of ‘Creating database tables” or something like that and it brings us back to the installation page. We have tried all sorts of combinations of settings to get it to go past that stage and complete the installation but nothing worked. Here is a screenshot of the screen where the installation is hanging: Image

Can you suggest a workaround or what might be causing this issue because we can’t even get the initial package setup?

Thank you!
Simona
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 27, 2015 1:34 pm
Report this post

GK User
Mon Nov 02, 2015 1:06 pm
Report this post
Hi, we tried all of the suggested fixes in the article but there is no change in the installation process - it still stops at the same place. We also called the hosting company and had them check all setting on their end, they did some changes there to try and make it work and still the same - the quickstart package still hasn’t installed successfully and we are unable to use the template..

As I said in my previous post - we tried manual installation and that worked, we tried installing different templates and had no issues with that either, even installed joomla alone manually again and all of the above worked fine, it is only this Creativity template that can’t seem to be able to get installed.... What are the chances that there is some issue in the quick start package itself? Or what other reason might be causing this? We are really starting to fall behind schedule due to this installation saga...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Nov 02, 2015 7:26 pm
Report this post
I have just tested the quickstart and all seems fine. Our quickstart packages puts a lot of data into the databases which might be problematic when server doesn't met 100% of the Joomla requirements. Please provide screenshots of the last step - showing all server settings.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.