The file 'wp-config.php' already exists.

If you are planning to organize any conference or festival, there are many ways to get help via our forum.
GK User
Mon Jan 25, 2016 10:15 pm
Hi guys,

I've been trying to install and everything goes nice and easy until I try to go to the homepage. Then it shows this error:
The file 'wp-config.php' already exists. If you need to reset any of the configuration items in this file, please delete it first. You may try installing now.

So I Install it but every time does the same.

Thanks in advance for any help you can provide me.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Jan 26, 2016 8:55 am
Hi,
Are you trying to install the quickstart package, right?
Try to remove your wp-config.php file (via FTP) and use another (clean) database during the installation process.

GK User
Wed Jan 27, 2016 1:47 am
Thanks for the reply! I already did it and it works just fine.
Now, I'm trying to place the logo in the frontpage using a .gif animation but I don't seem to get it right. What can I do to make it work?

I'm trying to do something like this:
http://www.colours.com.mx

The parallax effect is different and I was trying to do something like that but I couldn't. Let me know please what you think about it? Is it impossible?

Best Regards!
Thanks again!
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Wed Jan 27, 2016 9:27 am
Hi,

Unortunately it's not possible without theme files and css modifications - it's a customization beyond our technical support.

Regarding the logo issue - could you provide your website URL? or send me a private message with backend access, then I'll be able to check the issue.

Joshua M
Thu Jan 28, 2016 9:57 am
Add the following code into the theme’s css/override.css file or use any custom css plugin:
Code: Select all
#gk-logo {
   width: 332px;
}

to make the logo bigger.

GK User
Sat Jan 30, 2016 11:52 pm
Thanks I already figured it out
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.