NSP GK5 1.6.4 | Big Gap between "pages"

GK User
Thu Oct 02, 2014 10:54 pm
Hi,

after install of the newest NSP GK5 v.1.6.4 i get this error msg:

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected T_STATIC in /usr/www/users/youtht28/eu/g-projects/fhl/event/modules/mod_news_pro_gk5/tmpl/view.php on line 22

can you help me fix this?
------------------------------------------------------
I am currently runnting the events template on my Schedule at MainNavigation. I have these big white gap. Can you help me?
------------------------------------------------------
The MainBody position seems to be blocked by my settings. I can put the Speakers Page in it, first i get this parse error and if not it does not show up. Please Help!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Oct 03, 2014 12:36 am
Hello,

It seems that your hosting is using PHP 5.2 - the NSP GK5 module since the 1.6.2 version doesn't support PHP < 5.3, so please ask your hosting for PHP upgrade or downgrade the module to this version: https://github.com/GavickPro/News-Show- ... ab9edc.zip
Administrator

GK User
Sun Oct 05, 2014 12:04 am
Hi Admin,

thanks for the workaround. At the mean time i mailed my provider to switch my account to the newest php. Thanks for the tip.

BUT, somehow I don't get the Speaker Module going. I synchronized the settings from the Wiki, but instead I get this Error Messages..

Fatal error: Class 'K2HelperUtilities' not found in /usr/www/users/youtht28/eu/g-projects/fhl/event/components/com_k2/helpers/route.php on line 72

Fatal error: spl_autoload() [<a href='function.spl-autoload'>function.spl-autoload</a>]: Class JFactory could not be loaded in /usr/www/users/youtht28/eu/g-projects/fhl/event/libraries/joomla/session/storage/database.php on line 71

can you help me out please?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 06, 2014 12:39 pm
Please check if these files are exist on your server.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.