Need main menu to display on all pages like it does on home

GK User
Tue Aug 16, 2016 2:48 pm
Here is the URL to the home page of my site: http://crstscholarships.com You will notice that I've modified the template to have the logo on the left and the menu on the right. This is how I would prefer the menu look on all pages.

Once a user creates a login and actually loggs in, I have them going to their profile page. I can send you a login or you can create one for yourself, whichever you prefer.

On their profile page, the logo and menu are in the center of the screen. How can I force the logo to always be on the left and the menu on the right for all pages?

Thank you.

Anne
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Aug 18, 2016 10:27 pm
Hello!!! Anyone out there??
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Aug 22, 2016 12:39 pm
Hi

Yes, please send me an access, but before You will do that please try if adding a page class suffix "frontpage top1-colorbg" as it is on frontpage does affect that.

GK User
Fri Aug 26, 2016 1:32 pm
Anyone out there? I had gotten a response where I was asked to provide user id and password. I sent that along in a private message.

Do you guys not provide support for products someone purchases from you unless the buyer is in your VIP program?

Anne
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 27, 2016 12:31 pm
Hi

I have not received a private message with access from You, this is why I wasn't answering. Please send it one more time or better to my email [email protected] just in case there is a problem with pm box.

teitbite
Tue Aug 30, 2016 8:24 am
Hi

I have an access but I'm afraid it's not working. Please check if Poland is not blacklisted and if the account You've created for me is activated.

teitbite
Wed Aug 31, 2016 9:28 am
Hi

I've just checked again and now even the extra password to joomla panel is not working anymore. Please if You want me to help with this I need to see it first.

GK User
Thu Sep 01, 2016 2:02 pm
Hi there.

Poland is not blacklisted. Can you send me your IP address and I'll whitelist it? I had this same problem with one of the vendors whose product I had purchased for the site. Whitelisting their IP helped get them into the site for support. I don't want to turn off the firewall because I see alot of traffic coming from places that don't need to be accessing the site.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thank you for your help.

Anne

p.s. as a side note, I haven't changed the firewall password and use that same one myself.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:24 pm
Hi

Ok. I didn't have this new password for firewall. Thanks to Your mail I've passed this step, but still access to joomla panel is not working. I'm copying user and pass from Your mail exactly.

Please try generate new access.

teitbite
Thu Sep 01, 2016 7:35 pm
Hi

Nevermind about the access. Please try to add a page class suffix "frontpage" to rest of Your pages, I think it's the reason of different menu look.

Here is an example how to add a page class suffix: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... omla-pages

GK User
Fri Sep 02, 2016 12:00 am
Hi there.

I tried that. It really didn't resolve anything.

On my site (crstscholarships.com), on the home page, the logo is off to the left, menu to the right. Neither are in the center.
On all the other pages, the logo and menu first appear in the center, then as you scroll down the page they split - logo to the left, menu to the right.

I don't want the logo and menu in the center on any of my pages. Is there a way to do this?

I'll try your solution again, plus I'll clear cache, clear it again, shut everything down, open everything up and see if anything has changed, but I've got no confidence there will be a difference.

Anne
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:12 pm
Hi

I must say I do not see page class suffix on any other page than frontpage. So I'm not sure if it was entered correctly. Unfortunately it's not possible for me to access Your joomla panel. Last time I was able to pass firewall password, now I see it has changed and none of the 2 passwords You send me before works anymore.

I'm afraid I will not be able to help without looking into joomla panel of Your site.

teitbite
Mon Sep 05, 2016 2:14 pm
BTW: I've just tried to add this "frontpage" page class suffix to my copy and now I'm 100% sure it works.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.