Radom show tabs / slides in GK4 and GK5?

Tabs Joomla module is the easiest way to create and manage your content via tabs.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 7:09 am
Hello,

How do you show tabs randomly? I read the documentation and they say that you have to look at the advanced option but there is no "random" option.

Kind reagards,
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 8:49 am
Hello,

Unfortunately there is no this kind of option in this module.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:00 am
This is what the documentation says:

Image Show GK4 – a slideshow module for Joomla! (2.5/3.x), using it you can create an attractive slideshow on a site which include various images and article fragments or texts defined by a user. You can enable Random slides order or use manual order. Module is mobile compatible & responsive design (adapts the image to the width of the container) and it have multilingual support (read more). For upgrade to new version please reinstall the module.

Options Tab – ‘ADVANCED OPTIONS’

The “Generate thumbnails” – if this option is disabled, the original images are used in the slideshow. Disabling thumbnails is working with styles using one thumbnail per image.
The “Use style CSS” – you can disable loading the selected style CSS code if you’re using template which was designed to use the selected style.
The “Random slides order” – allows you to enable random slides order if you need display slides in different order on each user visit. We recommend to enable it when you have more slides – on smaller amount of slides i.e. 2 slides, the randomization effect is less visible.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 9:10 am
So you mean tabs or Image Show?

Image Show GK4 supports the random slides but Tabs GK4/GK5 doesn't have this kind of option.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 10:00 am
Ow... sorry. Now i see it. I typed in google and read the wrong page. Sorry. Delete topic :)
Senior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.