How to add style to main menu in mobile

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Apr 17, 2014 2:41 am
Report this post
Hi,

How would I go about to add some style to the main menu in the mobile version? Is there some CSS that I could change somewhere?

I would like to make the font smaller and hide the radio buttons.

Thanks!
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:37 am
Report this post
Could You please post an url to your site?

GK User
Thu Apr 17, 2014 6:00 pm
Report this post
My site is not live yet. I'm just testing on my local using xampp.

But here a screenshot from the demo site with the menu that I'm referring to.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Apr 21, 2014 10:17 am
Report this post
What exactly would you like to change? Please post a screenshot of before and after.

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 4:38 am
Report this post
So right now It looks something like the before.jpg. I'd like to add some style to it and make it looks like the after.jpg. Btw...the screenshot for the after is from the MeetGavern template.

I was thinking something can be done in the mobile.css template. I tried to check out the mobile.css template for MeetGavern, but I didn't find it there.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 22, 2014 3:41 pm
Report this post
Sadly this kind of customisation is beyond our support.

But to give you a little clue - the way it displays looks different on mobile devices - it triggers browsers integrated select method - and that is a method often used to generate mobile menu. If you would like to rebuild it, you would need to completely change the way this menu renders and create styling for it.

GK User
Thu Apr 24, 2014 1:41 am
Report this post
Bummer...I was hopping I could do something simple with some CSS. Thanks for the info!
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.