Story navigation next/previous

Support forum dedicated to GameNews game Joomla template perfect for gamers, game portal news and reviews with dedicated extensions for rating and video support
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:29 pm
Report this post
Delete post
Report this post

Hello,
I am using gk_gamenews on Joomla 3.3.1 and am unable to get the items (story) navigation to work. I was using thee-Max solution where you add {loadnavigation} to the end of the story in a previous site (Joomla 2.5.x). But am unable to get it to work.

I have activated the plugins.
I am also using the K2, items option for stories.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Jeff
Junior Boarder

GK User
Wed Jun 18, 2014 11:45 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The plugin code is parsed or it returns the {loadnavigation} in the article content?

Did you tried to contact with the developer of this plugin?
Administrator

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 4:02 pm
Report this post
dziudek wrote:Hello,

The plugin code is parsed or it returns the {loadnavigation} in the article content?

Did you tried to contact with the developer of this plugin?

Hi Dziudek,
I have emailed e-Max.it and am awaiting a response.
I am thinking it might have to do with being inside K2. In the end I would just like any option for a Next/Previous navigation option.

Thanks,
Really enjoying the templates.

Jeff
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 19, 2014 10:40 pm
Report this post
OK, please inform me about details which you will get for the plugin developer.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Aug 12, 2014 4:28 am
Report this post
dziudek wrote:OK, please inform me about details which you will get for the plugin developer.

UPDATE:
Contacted the developer and they told me it does not work with K2, only standard Joomla! So that option is out for a simple <<Prev Back>> navigation
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.