Can't add or edit images in admin?

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Fri Nov 06, 2015 8:06 am
It seems that I can't edit och add any slides to my slideshow. I have four images since before in the slide, but they don't show up in the tab "Your slides" in module settings. When I click at "Add new slide" nothing loads. I also get an error on that page. It is visible in the attached image.

Anyone who know how to fix it?

I use latest version of Joomla.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 09, 2015 11:06 am
Hi

Please update module to the latest version and refresh configuration panel couple of times to clear browser cache. Let me know if it helped.

GK User
Tue Nov 10, 2015 9:11 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

Please update module to the latest version and refresh configuration panel couple of times to clear browser cache. Let me know if it helped.

That worked! Thank you!
Senior Boarder

GK User
Wed Nov 25, 2015 4:14 pm
Exactly the same issue here, any solutions yet?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Nov 28, 2015 11:16 am
teitbite wrote:Hi

That was a solution. Try that please.

GK User
Sun Nov 29, 2015 2:38 pm
teitbite wrote:

I did this before and it didn't work, now I just went to the module again and it does work. Guess it took me a bit longer te get the cache cleaned?
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Mon Nov 30, 2015 9:53 am
Hi

Looks like it. Sometimes it's better to hit CTRL+R couple of times to clear cache fully. I'm closing this thread now.

---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.