Doesn't show on home page

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Sat Sep 24, 2016 4:29 am
I am using the Storefront template on Joomla 3.6.2 and Image Show doesn't show on home page. But, it does show on sub-pages. So on home page I just get a spinning icon and others the module works fine.

jkvt
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Sep 26, 2016 11:53 am
Hi

Please tell me the url to Your site.

teitbite
Tue Sep 27, 2016 1:24 pm
Hi

I have the url, but You need to send me an access to it as well, so I'll be able to check the problem.

GK User
Tue Oct 04, 2016 12:44 am
Have you had any luck?

teitbite wrote:Hi

I have the url, but You need to send me an access to it as well, so I'll be able to check the problem.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:09 am
Hi

Problem is caused by a conflict between Image Show and Virtuemart. Apparently there is some issue with languages. What language are Your products names / category names created with ? I can see no language tag, but the only language installed is english. Have You removed any language ? This looks really odd.

GK User
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:00 pm
Interesting. So that would stop ImageShow from working on the home page, but working fine on others? I will look into languages used. I just used the QuickStart option. Thanks I'll keep you posted.

Thanks,
jkvt

teitbite wrote:Hi

Problem is caused by a conflict between Image Show and Virtuemart. Apparently there is some issue with languages. What language are Your products names / category names created with ? I can see no language tag, but the only language installed is english. Have You removed any language ? This looks really odd.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 04, 2016 2:05 pm
Success...
You were correct. By default VirtuMart had "Use english as fallback for untranslated strings" checked on. I toggled off and it looks to be working now.

Thank you for your assistance.

JKVT
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Oct 06, 2016 3:29 pm
Hi
Glad I could help.
---
If You were satisfied with our support please let other users know on Twitter: http://twitter.com/gavickpro or Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/gavickpro

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.