module image show gk4 suddenly vanished

Easily add amazing slideshow to your Joomla website with free Image Show module and manage them using slide manager
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Jul 25, 2016 1:10 pm
hi installed a custom javascript plug in in plugin manager to add some adsense code..
now my header position slides of image show gk4 not showing up even though installed and published
using storebox template..pls assist..using joomla 2.5

thanks
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 29, 2016 5:21 am
hi , pray request any learned teacher to give me a hint..the header is blank
www pcmart dot com dot sg
please
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 29, 2016 7:03 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Sat Jul 30, 2016 5:23 pm
thambi wrote:hi , pray request any learned teacher to give me a hint..the header is blank
www pcmart dot com dot sg
please

www.pcmart.com.sg
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 02, 2016 1:12 pm
Hi

From what I can see slide is showing without image. Almost like someone has remove it. Please send me an access to joomla panel. I need to see if it's same way in settings.

GK User
Sun Aug 07, 2016 3:48 pm
hi , sent a pm with log in details for the admin

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Aug 09, 2016 4:05 pm
Hi

I've send Your access to our programmers. Will inform You as soon as they will answer me.

teitbite
Wed Aug 10, 2016 2:03 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to FTP via PM and let me know here. Programmers said that Your module's code has been modified and most likely this is causing problems.

GK User
Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:15 pm
hi, sent FTP details by PM

thank you
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Wed Aug 10, 2016 6:55 pm
Hi

Thank You. I've passed it to programmers.

Before that I've tried and replaced files with clean version and it makes no difference. Do You have any 3rd party extensions capadle of html modifications or some extra code added to template ?

GK User
Fri Aug 12, 2016 5:03 pm
teitbite wrote:Hi

Thank You. I've passed it to programmers.

Before that I've tried and replaced files with clean version and it makes no difference. Do You have any 3rd party extensions capadle of html modifications or some extra code added to template ?

hi, sincerely pray something should workout, as i dont have a clue of what to fill in the HEADER position other than image show

would await the outcome from the programmers

thanks
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 13, 2016 3:07 pm
Hi

Unfortunately I do not have good news. Programmers has told me that something is overwriting code of our module. Do You have any extensions which are capable of such thing or have You done modifications/adding some scripts which can change code ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.