Error 1146 while Quick Install?!

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:38 pm
Report this post
Dear, I want to install the quick install option and get this error, when the process end Error 1146:

Table 'moon_tiamo.#__virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.virtuemart_category_id AS CID FROM #__virtuemart_product_categories AS cx LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_categories_en_gb AS c ON cx.virtuemart_category_id = c.virtuemart_category_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_products_en_gb AS content ON cx.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN #__virtuemart_categories AS cat ON c.virtuemart_category_id = cat.virtuemart_category_id WHERE ( c.virtuemart_category_id = 8 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 9 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 10 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 14 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 11 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 17 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 13 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 12 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 1 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 2 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 3 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 15 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 4 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 6 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 16 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 5 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 7 )
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

Here is the installed website.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Sep 08, 2016 12:44 pm
Report this post
Okay I Solved this issue by the documentation of the template.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Fri Sep 09, 2016 7:26 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes, an explanation to this error can be found here: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

In short, demo content is provided in English (United Kingdom) and because of that installation needs to be done in this language, other languages can be added after that.

GK User
Wed Jul 19, 2017 4:08 pm
Report this post
This option is NO LONGER available during quickintall as of July107. It says to install language later in administrator.

Please advise
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've just tried to install it to test and it's still there. Language selection is on a very first page of quickstart installator. Please look at the screen.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.