Error message: Deprecated: Non-static method JApplicationSit

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Sep 19, 2016 4:33 pm
Report this post
Hi guys.
My website is showing the following message on the top of every main body content.

"Deprecated: Non-static method JApplicationSite::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hospital/public_html/st/templates/hospitalitylondon/lib/framework/helper.layout.php on line 117

Deprecated: Non-static method JApplicationCms::getMenu() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /home/hospital/public_html/st/libraries/cms/application/site.php on line 272"

Please let me know what could be causing this.
Regards
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Thu Sep 22, 2016 11:09 am
Report this post
Hi

This is most probably caused by a newer version of php the code in this files was created for. It's just to tell programmers to get use to new programming style, but code will still work without problems. Please simply disable showing errors in global joomla configuration.

GK User
Sun Oct 02, 2016 11:16 am
Report this post
I have changed it as requested but it still displaying the message.

Thanks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Oct 03, 2016 6:11 pm
Report this post
Hi

Than it means that Your server settings are overwriting joomla settings. You will need to ask Your hosting provider to disable showing errors for You.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.