to Teitbite please-date and rating in SERP

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 08, 2016 5:13 pm
Report this post
Hi
Google search results displaying date of publishing and not displaying article rating. Using the J2.5 Magazine template I've seen in Google search results modification date and rating. What I need to change to see it in Google now?
Google search results URL in PM
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Dec 13, 2016 2:05 pm
Report this post
Hi

Are You sure You haven't been using any 3rd party solution for that ? I'm sure we have never had such functionality in our templates. Anyway send me an access to joomla panel and ftp. I've found an article http://www.webpagefx.com/blog/seo/how-t ... rs-search/ so I'll try to add it and see if this will work.

GK User
Wed Dec 21, 2016 8:07 pm
Report this post
Hi
After OG plugin, that you recommended, I decided to add schema markup too. It must solve the problems with date and rating in SERP... Have no problems to add the article code with itemprop= datePublished, dateModified, author, name, headline to k2 template file item.php.
But cant find, at what file I must to add global site schema codes, like itemprop="publisher": logo image url, name etc. and the page addresses: itemprop="mainEntityOfPage"
Can you help?
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Fri Dec 30, 2016 11:48 am
Report this post
Hi

A shared space for all pages is in /layout/blocks/head.php it's basically a content of <head></head> area.

GK User
Wed Jan 25, 2017 11:24 am
Report this post
Still not share Facebook, Vkontakte and Google+. Gives an error 404, cannot see pictures or post disappears later.
After placing in templates (k2) item.php markup shema.org:
1. When you try to set dateModified or datePublished markup - Google writes an incorrect date. Had to add dateModified date DATE_W3C and hide it in a white font. With datePublished this is not possible, because the date on the badge.
2. When placing aggregateRating markup I cannot install real ratingValue, had to install a permanent 5 stars.
After some time Google reported the spam in the structured markup. Removed white font in date, but it looks awful. I don't understand what this related to Google's claims: with white font, with a rating or something else. Urgently need your help with this. Thanks in advance.
FTP and admin in PM
Expert Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 31, 2017 1:26 pm
Report this post
Hi

I've just checked again and what got my attention is that the sharing extension does not send the url. Are You sure it's working correctly ? For example I've just tried using AddThis on a copy of this template and I have no problems shearing even if site is still on my computer and not a live server ;/

Try disable template and use Protostar, just to test if problem is coming from template.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.