Aside menu useless on desktop

January 2013 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri May 23, 2014 7:51 pm
Report this post
Hi - great idea with the aside menu, BTW. The problem: if the main menu links amount is greater than the height of the browser window... well - the remaining links are invisible and there is no way to scroll that menu to access these links... (well, there is always a way - you would click and highlight the menu and drag the cursor down until it 'pulls out' the hidden copy ... but that's not how this suppose to work, right? ;))
It works fine in tablet/mobile - tap and drag to scroll the entire menu. But there is no tapping on desktop...

For second, I thought that perhaps I can have a classic menu on desktop and it will turn into aside menu for tablet/mobile, but unfortunately it's not the case. Pity, this could be pretty cool setup.

SO... what is the solution for scrolling the aside menu on desktop? Please advise - thanks
AZ
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon May 26, 2014 9:08 am
Report this post
Hello,

Are you sure that this problem exists on the desktop? When I hover the menu and scroll then the menu scrolls to the end without any problems.
Administrator

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.