duplicated template issue

January 2013 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Dec 07, 2014 1:37 pm
Report this post
Hi there,

I try to have a template just for landingpages without any header or footer and buttons in other color etc.

I thought it would be perfect to duplicate the template and change all I need and assign the (shadow)- menu to that new template.

I duplicated the template as in your documentation showed and renamed all files, document.xml folder-names included. I then uploaded the template and it shows up in the template section.

I tick the menu I want to go with the new template but nothing happend. When using firebug I can see that the site which comes up with the menu is still aligned with the old template.

Please have a look at http://www.sandra-eversberg.de/bringen-sie-ihre-interessen-unter-einen-hut

The new (duplicated) template's name is gk_mo_landingpages

Where is the mistake?

Thanks a lot for your help!
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sun Dec 07, 2014 6:36 pm
Report this post
it was a glitch with the gkExtCache which causes the problem. I disabled it and now it works
Gold Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.