[INFO] ! New Website from Jmovies.eu very soon !

Joomla template perfect for video reviews, videographers, movie company or move promotion website with outstanding design and powerful additional features.
GK User
Fri May 02, 2008 8:39 am
We have problems with hosting of Jmovies.eu, we are moving to an other hosting, for every kind of problems send me an email to luscarpa [at] gmail [dot] com.
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Fri May 02, 2008 12:33 pm
Thank you for the information, Luscarpa.

Cheers ;)

Seichinha
Fri Jun 20, 2008 2:05 am
Good News

We spoke recently with Lus Carpa (author of JMovies Component) and we are happy to inform that his new Website is almost ready and will be release very soon.

author20
Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:49 pm
New Vista, very soon! A good GUI for Linux, and the tooth fairy is at the window. Better go to sleep and shut out the lights.

GK User
Sat Jun 28, 2008 8:59 pm
I got to agree with author20. Seeing as this site is labelled as "professional joomla templates" it should be professional. This is far from professional to be honest, he's been saying he will be back up very soon for over a month now. Why don't you just release it in the mean time? Just doesn't make much sense to me.

If I had got the template for free I wouldn't be complaining at all, but the fact is I didn't. I spent my money on getting it. So I'm just frustrated really. :(
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Jun 29, 2008 4:58 am
I paid for a membership to Gavick, Do I have to renew my membership to get Mox Movies for 1.5 ?

We have lost alot of time due to the delays of jmovies.

It's time he put up or get out of the game.

Perhaps a deal can be struck with the people from jreviews.
Junior Boarder

Seichinha
Tue Jul 01, 2008 3:42 am
To avoid future confusions, please, take note of the following:

[*]The MoxMovie Template was made exclusive for J!1.0 version. NOT Joomla 1.5
[*]This Template was made with a 3th party component (JMovies)
[*]GavickPro doesn't have any author rights on JMovies Component. So, we cannout provide any donwload to our Members
[*]The choice of using MoxMovie Template don't include the right to use for free the JMovies Component. The only advantage provided is a coupon of discount to purchase the Component with better price
[*]MoxMovie will not be recode to work with J!1.5. But it is posible that we will make a new version, depending of new component version (for J!1.5 native or compatible) and also posible agreemment in both parts (Gavick and JMovies Owner - LusCarpa)

Final Notes:
[*]As we already info in the forum, with our last contact with LusCarpa we know that the new Official Website will be release very soon. Naturally, Luscarpa will anounce his new homepage when he thinks is the right time
[*]For now, i cannout confirm anything about posible new development of the new JMovies version
[*]We suggest direct contact to LusCarpa using is public email - luscarpa[at]gmail[dot]com and expose your buying intentions of the component.

Cheers

GK User
Wed Jul 09, 2008 11:23 pm
Thanks for stating that, but people who are looking to buy the template cannot access this part of the site so it probably won't help future buyers. Apparently he will have his site up soon, I emailed him and after emailing him again he said it would be up tuesday but sadly it isn't. Realistically, I'll be happy if it's up in a week. If not.. then I sadly wasted 40 euros and will have to look for another template.
Fresh Boarder

Seichinha
Thu Jul 10, 2008 12:10 am
miketheskier wrote:
Thanks for stating that, but people who are looking to buy the template cannot access this part of the site so it probably won't help future buyers. Apparently he will have his site up soon, I emailed him and after emailing him again he said it would be up tuesday but sadly it isn't. Realistically, I'll be happy if it's up in a week. If not.. then I sadly wasted 40 euros and will have to look for another template.

I've been in contact with him in the last days and also have seen the developing of the new JMovies website. It will not be too long to be online.
Please, be just a little more pacience.

Cheers

Seichinha
Thu Jul 10, 2008 3:37 pm
JMOVIES NEWS UPDATE:

Opening date will be 15/07/2008.

Homepage: http://www.jmovies.eu

;)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.