Module problem

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:01 am
Report this post
hi, i used fot this website a module called Advanced Custom Facebook Likebox Widiget
it was published in "botttom1" position and it worked good untill today..

i gave to the module 1150 widit and.. today in joined in the webside and the widit is not as before but just a part

can u help me to resolve the issue?

the facebook module is home page in the following website
http://www.conceptmagazine.it/

tnx so much
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 8:23 am
Report this post
Hi,
sorry but we are not developers of all extensions from JED including : Custom Facebook Likebox Widget
so Gavick forum is wrong place. Also if you've broken you template using custom code/solution.
Website it's like car - you drive - you fix.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Fri Jul 17, 2015 9:32 am
Report this post
Sure Oscar, what u said is right but i think there are differents way to say things.. this is not the first time that u give this kind of answers
"Also if you've broken you template using custom code/solution.
Website it's like car - you drive - you fix"

What u said before this was enought..

aniway.. i'm gavick user since 2010.. following what u said when my subscription will end i will see if i can find anather car

have a nice day
Gold Boarder

GK User
Sat Jul 18, 2015 11:03 pm
Report this post
TRY : to use "lang" position or create a completely new "debug" in template code and whole layout will be safe.

I did not want to be rude but you have to understand us. We cannot offer custom services each time when our customers broken something by their extra actions. If you have a car / bike - it's quite similar situation.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.