Gk widget homepage as example

Premium BuddyPress WordPress theme perfect for venue, music brand or community music website.
GK User
Thu Jun 02, 2016 11:38 am
Hello, I copied the settings for gk grid (https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... usic-state) widget at home page and that's the result
I get.

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Jun 06, 2016 7:50 am
Hi,
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Mon Jun 06, 2016 8:59 am
Ok, done!

Also if you check (at front page) widget gk news show pro, there is some mistake with photo sizes...

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:40 am
Hi,

You want to reproduce the "FEATURED ARTISTS" section from the demo website, rigtht? By default there are Text widgets used as a GK Grid source, in your case I can see GK News Show Pro widgets. (GK Grid I widget area).

Please use text widgets with the following structure:

Code: Select all
[gklink class="gk-avatar" href="X"]Artist Name[/gklink]

and add only image URL Instead of "X" and artist names.

Joshua M
Tue Jun 07, 2016 8:42 am
Regarding the News Show Pro photo issue - please disable "Use default CSS" option from Basic tab of News Show Pro ALL widgets.

GK User
Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:53 pm
Hello Joshua!
1 - No, I want to reproduce the "Best Album" section

2 - I disable all "use default css" option from basic tab of news show pro and still showing in the same way, just some section seems a bit moved. (I attach a photo)

Thanks in advance.
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Jun 09, 2016 8:55 am
Hi,

1. Please check the first News Show Pro widget from GK Grid I area (artile layout tab), the image should be on the first place, you can drag & drop image, info block, title sections to change the order.

2. The same situtation, please make sure that News Show Pro widgets have a proper order on the article layout tab.

GK User
Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:22 pm
Ok, probelm solved.
Also there was a mistake with padding property that was causing the problems.

Thanks a lot!
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.