Image Show link to article

Responsive community-minded music Joomla template with JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 18, 2015 1:53 am
Report this post
Hi! In my Music State template I have added an slide to the Image Show, and i've added an article to that slide. Since I'd done that, an error shows on top of my website:

Deprecated: Non-static method GKIS_gk_musicstate_Model::getData() should not be called statically, assuming $this from incompatible context in /var/www/vhosts/3/171344/webspace/httpdocs/idemband.com/modules/mod_image_show_gk4/styles/gk_musicstate/controller.php on line 79

I have absolutely no idea on php programming, what do I have to do to solve that problem? :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:14 am
Report this post
Hi

This is just a notice not an error. There is nothing to worry about. Please go to global joomla configuration and in server section change Error Showing Level to None.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.