Only 1 module per row

Responsive community-minded music Joomla template with JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jan 27, 2016 11:22 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I have noticed that Music State offers 3 rows for modules if they are put in the same module position.

Can you please tell me how to only keep only one module per row? Like what suffix to use or...?

Thank you and hope to hear from you soon!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 30, 2016 7:56 pm
Report this post
Anyone? I would really appreciate it if you could please reply to me...it's been already four days and I wonder if I am going to receive an answer...
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 02, 2016 8:21 pm
Report this post
Not even now?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Feb 06, 2016 12:25 pm
Report this post
Hi

Please do not bump Your own thread. It only changes the date of last activity and moves Your question to the end of the line.

Please try remove page class suffix "frontpage" and if modules will not line up in one row add a module class suffix "gkmod-3" to test. Tell me the url to Your site.

GK User
Wed Feb 10, 2016 8:13 pm
Report this post
Hello,

I don't wish to 'bump' my own thread, as I've seen that anyway nobody seems to respond. I wanted only to receive a simple answer. The website is http://www.musichigh.ro/intra-in-competitie/ . The solutions that you have mentioned don't seem to work. The 'frontpage' class suffix wasn't applied by default so I didn't have anything to remove, it's a normal page. Also, the gkmod-3 doesn't work either.

So basically, I've added in a normal page 3 modules in the same position and it puts them one after another on the same row, instead of one below the other.

Could you please help?

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Feb 18, 2016 3:31 pm
Report this post
Hi

An url You've attached is leading to error 404 page. Please tell me the correct on, so I'll be able to check this problem.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.