Section Navigator

Responsive community-minded music Joomla template with JomSocial extension support.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat Jun 07, 2014 1:53 am
Report this post
I wasn't able to install the template using "Quickstart", I don't see anywhere in the Configuration information about setting up, or turning on / off the section navigator. I've attached a screen shot of the live demo template pointing out the navigator. Can you tell me specifically where and how this is done?

Thanks!

Slide2.jpg
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:11 am
Report this post
If its a new website - it would be better to use quickstart - why you had a problem with it?

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 12:20 am
Report this post
I tried using quick start a few times, I started with a clean web directory and database a few times over again, but the grids just were not coming out right? The Music State Configuration page says "Using these information you can configure your template when you cannot use the Quickstart package. " So, I'm giving it a try. Just a couple stubborn snags I haven't figured out. Otherwise, I'm not in too bad shape. Thanks.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Jun 12, 2014 2:58 pm
Report this post
Quickstart should work out of the box. Have you checked if there were any errors in console of the browser?

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:26 am
Report this post
I did not, sorry. I've put too much work into the template now to turn back. Everything else is working fine. I'll muscle through it and figure it out. Thanks.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 6:15 am
Report this post
Please add "section-nav" suffix to your homepage:
http://www.gavick.com/documentation/gen ... mla-pages/

GK User
Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:56 pm
Report this post
Worked like a charm! Thanks again Cyberek.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Jun 16, 2014 10:21 am
Report this post
No problem :).
If you will have any other questions, feel free to post new forum threads - it allows us to answer you faster.

GK User
Tue Jul 19, 2016 9:33 pm
Report this post
where exactly must i put the code "section-nav".
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.