logo up to menu

October 2015 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Feb 05, 2017 8:08 pm
Report this post
I have bought the news theme.

My boss like a lot this template. it is beautiful e useful for a newspaper.

There is a problem. The space for the logo is so small. So i need help to change it if it possible.
I need to bring the logo position up to menu position end to add to other positions for banners

Please have a look to the html code . it is an idea whow have to bee the sites header

<table width="800" border="2" align="center" style="text-align:center">
<tr>
<td width="258" height="77">Banner</td>
<td width="261"> Logo</td>
<td width="257">Banner</td>
</tr>
<tr>
<td height="86" width="500">Main Menu</td>
<td>Log in</td>
<td>Social</td>
</tr>
</table>

Please help me
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 07, 2017 9:48 pm
Report this post
hallo!
no one can help me11?
thank you
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Feb 12, 2017 12:32 pm
Report this post
Hi

No one answered, because it's a customisation to template we do not support, but I'll try to help anyway. Please send me an access to joomla panel and ftp, plese do not forget about url as well. I will also need to know what size of the banner be and need to have the logo to pick correct header size.

I hope You are not gonna use <table></table> there since it will ruin responsive design. I'll make positions so You can put this banner thanks to it instead. Just a question:
- since this small header will get couple more elements I believe it will have to be resized which means when fixed during scrolling will cover most of the page. Should I disable fixed header functionality ?

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.