Error: 1146 when try to enter NSP-GK5 molule from backend

Support forum dedicated to free and advanced Joomla content presentation module with various layout options and data sources support.
GK User
Thu Mar 30, 2017 1:25 pm
Dear Sir or Madam,

I have tried to change modules bades on NSP-GK5 from the backend. Joomla runs on 3.6.5. I have installed the latest GK5 version today - again. When I try to enter the module, the website of the module opens, but there are no buttons for save etc. The title tag says: "Error: 1146 Table 'd02370be.#__k2_categories' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT c.name AS name, c.id AS id, c.parent AS parent FROM #__k2_categories AS c WHERE published = 1 AND trash = 0 ORDER BY c.name, c.parent ASC".
Would you please tell me how to fix this issue?
Thanks and kind regards,
Stefan
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 31, 2017 9:47 pm
Hello,

Please check this thread: https://www.gavick.com/forums/startup-j ... 1146-24666
(especially last answer)

GK User
Mon Apr 03, 2017 7:07 am
Hello Joshua,
thank you for your reply.
Just to be clear: does it mean, I need to have EN-GB-language installed (which I alredy have) or do I need to make a complete new installation (which would be a huge amount of work). I have alraedy tried to uninstall the NSP-GK5 module, cleaned the cache, and installed it again - didn't work. Would it be possible for you to have a look into the backend of my page before I decide to start from scratch? How can I send you an e-mail privatelty?
Thanks for your help!
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Apr 03, 2017 10:39 pm
Sure, you can send me a PM with your backend access (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar), did you install the website with the quickstart package?

GK User
Tue May 23, 2017 10:43 pm
Hello!
Im having exactly the same error in backend with GK5: Error: 1146 table..... doesnt exist.
all is updated and installed spanish (joomla is 3.7.2 but spanish languaje is 3.7.1.1)

thx you in advance.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.