Joomla 3.7.5 + PHP 7.1 + Templante Gavick NEWS ERROR 500

December 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Mon Sep 25, 2017 6:07 pm
Report this post
I do not know if anyone knows what may be happening
I use PHP 5.6 and had no problem on the Joomla 3.7 website with templante NEWS from Gavick with the recommendations of settings for PHP 7

Today my provider was upgrading PHP 5.6 from the server to PHP version 7.1.9 Stable and the main site was broken with error 500, no access
I disconnected several plugins and modules, turned off the cache, turned off the .htaccess and nothing, the site was still with Error 500.

The only way out was to go back to PHP 5.6. And then the site came back perfectly

Anyone have any idea what it can be, because of what we did dicou clear that the problem is with PHP 7.1.9, can it be any configuration?

Does anyone have any light of what it can be?

It happens that I would like to leave our server with the new PHP 7.1, since Joomla recommends and speak of the greater agility in the site

I await a possible help

thank you
Carlos
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Sep 29, 2017 8:38 am
Report this post
Hi,
Could you please provide me with FTP and back-end access to your website via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

GK User
Thu Oct 05, 2017 8:53 pm
Report this post
JOSHUA
HELLO
Sorry for the delay in response, but we had to return the site to php 5.5 to get back up and running
I'll be creating a new test server with php 7.1 to see if it will work

I need the latest version of TEMPLANTE NEWS with the most current (latest) Joomla you have, you could indicate the link to download?

Certain of your usual attention of always

Awaiting
Success
Carlos
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Oct 07, 2017 2:51 pm
Report this post
JOSHUA
HELLO

And if you have to inform the link, thank you for informing you which version of joomla is in the latest Templante NEWS package?

Awaiting
Thank you
Very Successful
Carlos
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Oct 10, 2017 4:32 pm
Report this post
Templante Package News with latest Joomla?

Joshua
Hello!

The version of Joomla that is in Templante News is still written there Joomla version 3.6, by chance, you have the Templante News package with a Joomla newer than 3.6.

If so, could you tell me the link for downloading Templante News with the latest Joomla that you have?

I await your help
Thank you so much
Success
Jose Carlos
tegseg
Fresh Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Oct 12, 2017 9:12 am
Report this post
Unfortunately we don't have other version of the quickstart.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.