Error 1064 after I upgraded, modules not displaying

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Mar 20, 2015 11:19 am
Report this post
I need help urgently to sort out this problem, I upgraded my joomla installation to 3.4. I posted one article in K2 then I made some adjustments in the module inorder to display the new article. Then the website disappeared with Error 1064, find attached a screenshot of the error.
image.jpg

When I unpublished the module, the website came back, I tried putting the article in another module the same thing happened, i removed the article but error remained until I unpublished the second module. Now all other article in the module cannot be displayed. I tried using custom HTML module but it won't display.
I have also used the extension manager to update the database successfully yet nothing has changed, please help.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Mar 21, 2015 6:32 am
Report this post
Hello,

Please use forum search - this issue was described many times at our forum.

1) Upgrade the module
2) Clear your browser cache
3) Resave the module settings
Administrator

GK User
Sat Mar 21, 2015 8:52 am
Report this post
Thanks for your help, I've actually found similar answers in the forum, I followed the steps outlined like updating NSP GK5 and so on but now the website just displays this error all through, not like in the previous case where I identified one module responsible, now it is the whole website!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:01 am
Report this post
@SamOur - please learn how to properly refresh your browser cache or use different browser - the only thing which I did was resaving all active instances of NSP GK5 - so it must be your browser cache issue. Now the error is gone.
Administrator

GK User
Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:43 am
Report this post
Thanks a million
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.