Image over Highlights Right-1 and 2

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Feb 19, 2017 1:40 pm
Report this post
My image no longer appears over stories in modules Highlights Right-1 and Highlights Right-2. We use K2 for stories, I've tried different size in the image selection and also "use first". Nothing shows a picture.

nidl.info
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 24, 2017 12:32 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry, but I do not understand. Can You please explain what You have in mind a little better and tell me the url to the page I will be able to see the problem ?

GK User
Wed Mar 08, 2017 1:25 pm
Report this post
nidl.info

3rd column, only shows title of story, should be an image then title. The modules are Highlights Right-1 and Highlights Right-2 from the quickstart package
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Mar 10, 2017 4:02 pm
Report this post
Hi

I think I understand now. Your images are inside article's content. Please in K2 additional settings in NSP module select to use First image instead of K2 Image.

K2 has a separate section to upload images and module looks for this image as default.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.