The tags aren't working

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.Evaluations: 0, 0.00 on the average.
GK User
Tue May 30, 2017 8:36 pm
Report this post
The tags that are in the articles aren't working. When I click on them, I'm redirected to the error page.
My website: viagemdemoto.com
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Jun 03, 2017 5:52 pm
Report this post
Hi

Can You please tell me exactly where this tabs are ? I cannot see them on Your site.

GK User
Sun Jun 04, 2017 9:01 pm
Report this post
They are in all articles, like this: http://viagemdemoto.com/viagens-pelo-brasil/3713-viagem-de-pop-110-brasil

See the image where they are.
Captura de Tela 2017-06-04 às 16.55.23.png

I think the URL is wrong: http://mysite.com/component/tags/tag/xxxxxxx
and doesn`t point to the page it should.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jun 07, 2017 8:24 am
Report this post
Hi

Och, You meant those tags. Sorry, was thinking about different thing. Please try rename /html/com_content/article/default.php to _default.php . This will test if problem is in joomla or in template override. If this test will show that links are working with file renamed send me an ftp to my mail [email protected] if it will be still broken, than You will need to report this to joomla developers.

GK User
Wed Jun 07, 2017 1:14 pm
Report this post
I renamed the file and the problem continued. And I changed the template and it also has problem. Should be problem in Joomla.
I hid the tags until I solved the problem.
Tks
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:19 am
Report this post
Hi

Yes, it looks like it's on joomla side, but there are extensions which can still affect that. Are You using any additional SEF extensions, for example sef404 ? If yes than try disable it and check.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.