2 Strange Date Display Problems...

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Tue Dec 31, 2013 8:52 am
Report this post
Hey Folks,

I'm running the latest versions of Joomla & K2 along with the Gavick Publisher Template. I now have two odd date issues. The first one is the most important...

1. In every article, the year does not display. If I switch to another template, it's there. In the pictured example, I see "December 24" but no year. If I flip to an older Gavick template, I see "December 24, 2013" as it should be.

2. On my homepage, my leading articles do not have the cool date styling in the tabs to the left. Should I be able to find out why they're not showing, I'd also like them to show as MONTH/DATE instead of the default DATE/MONTH. Not sure how to achieve that.

Any assistance would be appreciated.

Here's an example of a live article: http://www.therockfather.com/grownups/item/2003-watch-blue-stahli-down-in-flames-lyric-video
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Dec 31, 2013 9:04 am
Report this post
Actually, scratch #2. That I figured out, so no issue there.

But I do need the year to display in my articles, which I notice is absent on the demo version here at Gavick as well.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Jan 09, 2014 9:15 pm
Report this post
Anyone out there?

I really need to figure out how to make the year display on the published date of this template.

Other Gavick templates seem to have no problem, but this one has the year "off" by default. Already running into issues with people thinking older posts are new.
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.