Logo does not show... and modul positions

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sat May 18, 2013 8:55 pm
Report this post
Hello,

well after a longer while I am back in setting um ap webpage :) Now I came back to gavick since I did use one of the templates before.

My porblems, in publisher the logo does not show and is there any documentation on the modul positions? I remeber im my last template there was a documantation now I only find the online doc, wich does not show any module positions for that particular Template...

Any Ideas?

thx
Armin
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 18, 2013 10:49 pm
Report this post
Hello,

Ok the Logo Problem is solved :) however I stil have the modul position problem....

Also I exedently killed one menue ;) now I am not sure on what position ist was (the main one), see screener of the template preview. Hope someone can help.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sat May 18, 2013 11:00 pm
Report this post
Hi,
to see module position you don't have any documentation - Joomla Team have changed some in CMS since J1.6, so to see all positions as before (in J1.5) using ?tp=1 - you have to enable it, in Template Manager .
j2.5-module-positions.png

j2.5-module-positions-2.png

Save new settings and in address bar behind your domain root url, type ?tp=1 e.g. www.mysite.com/?tp=1
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat May 18, 2013 11:06 pm
Report this post
p.s.
Always good method to check all is install on sub-domain or on localhost a QuickStart (package Joomla+template+modules)
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 19, 2013 7:34 am
Report this post
Hi to all :)

thanks for the help, and yes next time I am using the quick install :)

Armin
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.