Menu and Logo Issues

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 4:07 am
Report this post
Hello,

I have a few question regarding the template menu.

1. What code would I add to override css file to change the color of the text indicated by the RED arrow?

2. What code would I add to override css file to change the color of the text indicated by the GREEN arrow?

3. What code would I add to override css file to change the color of the line indicated by the YELLOW arrow?

4. What code would I add to override css file to change the color of the line indicated by the BLUE arrow?

I also have an issue with the logo. We love the template layout except having the menu on the same line as the logo. We have a logo that takes up almost the entire width of the page. It does knock the menu down a line but the menu is not centered as indicated by the RED arrow below.

How can I remedy this issue?

Thank you for your time,

Scott
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:29 am
Report this post
Could You please post an url to your site?

GK User
Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:20 am
Report this post
Hello Cyberek,

Sorry for the late reply, busy weekend with work.

The site is not on a live server at this point, just a local wamp/xamp type of setup. I guess I could make a backup of the folder and send that to you???

Thanks as always,

Scott
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 09, 2013 9:01 pm
Report this post
You could post it live somewhere ;).

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.