Virtuemart + Publisher + J!2.5

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Oct 04, 2013 9:59 pm
Report this post
Hello.
I've installed Virtuemar 2.0.24 and when i try to use the module it gets very messy.
This is, for example, the add/remove button gets completely wrong formatted, and the quantity box gets very narrow.
Any help?
Junior Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 06, 2013 5:06 am
Report this post
I am afraid this template does not support virtuemart styling so post your website and I can help you if its something quick, if not we won't able to help you as this goes in to customization and out of our support scope.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 07, 2013 8:54 am
Report this post
Hello. Thank You.
I've sent you a PM with login details.
Please let me know.

BR
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:10 am
Report this post
Please resend details as I haven't received any information, makes sure while choosing moderator from list click on add to which will add that moderator as recipient.

Alternatively you can email me normanuk[at]live.co.uk, please include this topics title as your email subject so I can find it easily.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 07, 2013 9:37 pm
Report this post
OK. Sent by mail.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Mon Oct 07, 2013 10:38 pm
Report this post
You are using Beez5 template for virtuemart products, is this what you wanted or is this an error.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Wed Oct 09, 2013 5:17 pm
Report this post
No, sorry, it was that one because the Publisher is having problems. It's now updated.
Junior Boarder

GK User
Thu Oct 10, 2013 8:18 am
Report this post
I see the problem.

Choose a template style that you want to use from our templates, the ones support virtuemart and then let me know which template. Also send me your ftp details.

Alternatively if you just want to use default virtuemart style then I can do small fixes in current view.

Let me know.

See you around...
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun Oct 13, 2013 10:59 am
Report this post
OK, let me evaluate the best option.
Junior Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.