Add Article

Amazing blog Joomla template for personal website with extensive features, additional typography and nice showcase of featured posts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed Jul 09, 2014 10:11 pm
Report this post
How do I add an option for the a user to add thier own article? Right now it only allows them to add a "Web Link" and not an article or even K2 item. How do I adjust that.?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 10, 2014 9:45 am
Report this post
Hi

I think You need to add an option to menu with K2 article add type. Please try and if You will have problem with that come bac to me with joomla panel access.

GK User
Tue Jul 15, 2014 8:02 pm
Report this post
I guess I don't know how to do that. How do I give you access ?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Jul 17, 2014 10:27 am
Report this post
HI

Please use forum PM or my email address which You can find in a footer of my every post.

teitbite
Fri Jul 18, 2014 2:36 pm
Report this post
Hi

I had no problems to make "Add article" link. I've added a new menu item with type Articles » Create Article . I've set this link to be visible for registered users only, so please change it if You need it public.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.