Change / edit the background of the logo

Amazing blog Joomla template for personal website with extensive features, additional typography and nice showcase of featured posts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri May 01, 2015 1:52 pm
Report this post
Hello everyone,

i like the publisher template very much. Today i tried to change the logo from the sources (psd file).
I successfully got the missing font from the web and could change the text too my needs.

My problem is, that the background of the logo doesn't change it's shape to fit the new text.
I don't know if it was made manually or if there is a filter or effect to realize it.

If you use the the original text "Publisher", the biscuit background color of the logo has always the same distance to the text. With my changed text the background still has the shape of the Publisher text.
logo.png

So, can you help me to solve this little problem?

Kind regards Robert
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat May 02, 2015 4:35 am
Report this post
Hi,
As you can see: https://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/publis ... 1/logo.png
This is final PNG and all effects you can see was created in Graphic tool, so maybe ... if you have PSD, disable all layer that you do not need in Photoshop and save as transparent PNG24bit again.
Or just create a complete new logo, unique - using if you want this same font.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sun May 03, 2015 12:18 pm
Report this post
Hello Oscar,

sure it will result in a png file. That is what i would like to have at the end. And i also know how to do it.

What i don't know is: Was the background drawn manually or was it created with some effects (like filter or something like that)
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun May 03, 2015 10:58 pm
Report this post
I didn't painted that logo, besides it was long time ago.
In my private project I always ask graphic guy to create me a unique logo I do not use default, I don't want to look like another clone of .... demo.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.