Demo give stack overflow in IE8

Amazing blog Joomla template for personal website with extensive features, additional typography and nice showcase of featured posts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Dec 05, 2013 5:32 pm
Report this post
Hello,

The demo site for Publisher gives a popup error box for "Stack Overflow at line: 0" when opening any page on the demo site at gavick.com. No content displays until clicking OK on the popup--this happens with every page. Any ideas what is causing this?

http://demo.gavick.com/joomla25/publisher/
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Dec 07, 2013 5:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

I'm sorry but I do not understand. Where should I look for the error ? Can You please guide me to it ?

GK User
Tue Dec 31, 2013 3:48 pm
Report this post
demoError1.jpg
Hello, yes here is a screen shot. For each link on the demo site clicked, the screen first goes blank (as if trying to load the target page), then the error popup occurs, then when dismissed, the page finally loads.
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 01, 2014 1:20 pm
Report this post
Hi

Thank You for letting us know. I've reported this to programmers.

teitbite
Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:46 pm
Report this post
Hi

Unfortunatelly programmers cannot see this error, so they suspect it may be browser related. So there is no much we can do, but thank You for reporting it.

I've checked it with browserstack on IE8 for Windows XP and Windows 7 - I don't see this error. Most probably it is a random problem.

GK User
Sat Jan 04, 2014 8:46 am
Report this post
Thank you for having a look. The IE8 is our corporate browser...I'm guessing a security setting is locked down
Regards, Scott
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 05, 2014 7:29 pm
Report this post
Hi

Ok. If You will be able to take a look outside of the office please let me know.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.