Print and email icons

Amazing blog Joomla template for personal website with extensive features, additional typography and nice showcase of featured posts.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:23 am
Report this post
I am having trouble figuring out the settings so that the print and email icons will appear in the article view but not when they are on the front page. I have them on show in the article manager and I assumed that when I had them on hide on the home menu setting that this would solve the problem but this turns them off in the article view as well. Thanks.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:00 am
Report this post
Hi

If a homepage is a landing page for this articles than it may behave like that. Please try making a landing pages for articles by making a category type menu items.

GK User
Mon Dec 23, 2013 3:44 pm
Report this post
Thanks for the reply. The home menu item type is a category blog. Is that what you have suggested it should be? In the category blog options I have got the print and email set to hide. In the article config I have set them to show but they don't show in the article or the homepage. If I set them to show in the category blog options they show on both. The temp site is gaze.com.au/newsite1. Thanks for your help.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Wed Dec 25, 2013 2:09 pm
Report this post
Hi

Category blog option is a declaration of a landing page. Plese change it to for example featured articles and use a different menu item for category blog. Articles will be oppened in this new page then and You will have 2 pages for different articles layouts.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.