Menu with columns

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Mon Jul 18, 2016 10:07 am
Report this post
Hello Gavick,
I really appreciate your help in this forum. :)

In the RockWall template I was trying to make a menu with columns. I just used the settings from another website which is using the Storefront template.

I've set up the menu like this:

First Menu (which is shown in navigation at the top)
3 columns, no group
First Sub Menu
1 column, group: yes
Second Sub Menu
1 column, no group

I had the same problem like the people in this thread: https://www.gavick.com/forums/rockwall- ... blem-26071

I've disabled the menu animation and the menu items are showing in columns without any problems.

My only question is: Is there a way to fix that without disabling the menu animation? :)

This is the website. I've enabled the animation that you can take a look.
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jul 22, 2016 2:43 pm
Report this post
Hi

Try add this to override.css

Code: Select all
.childcontent .gkcol {
    margin: 0 -1px;
}

GK User
Mon Aug 01, 2016 9:30 am
Report this post
Hm, I've tried the css code, but nothing has changed. :shock: Maybe, some selectors are missing? I've tried to add #gkMainMenu before the code but I guess that wasn't the right one.
Senior Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 01, 2016 2:46 pm
Report this post
Oh, ehm...

I guess your solution works. I was working on the menu today and some submenus were looking like a mess. Still the column problem... So I was testing again with switching the menu animation on (I disabled it before) and now it looks good. :oops:
Senior Boarder

teitbite
Sat Aug 06, 2016 12:27 pm
Report this post
Hi

Happy to hear it. Closing this thread than :)

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.