problem with translation

Responsive WordPress theme for musicians, bands, artists - easy to configure and various theme features.
GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 5:30 pm
I had an old copy of the theme, and just upgraded it - upgraded to WP 3.9.2. and now the buttons and some area are in English - not translated like before. Portuguese: http://digaai.com
Button on slider
and on posts the "written by" and "leave a reply" are in English.

Second problem - on Safari the rollover on the post on the home page doesn't work, and on Chrome it works until the slider starts working.

Help!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Aug 25, 2014 7:24 pm
found also: PUBLISHED IN:
and button "read more"
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Aug 26, 2014 7:26 am
Hello,

Did you translate your theme again? Because, if you had very old version of the theme - langauge file could be also different, please try to update your langauge files (.mo, po), using latest .pot langauge file placed in RockWall/languages directory.
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... -language/

GK User
Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:34 pm
Did that - still the same.
What about the problem with safari and chrome? Home page rollover not working.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Mon Sep 01, 2014 6:39 am
In this case, please provide me your website back-end and FTP access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it?

Regarding the rollover issue - please try to use images with the same dimensions in your GK Image Show widget - it should fix this issue.

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 8:26 pm
hmmm, I misread - changed the images to 377 x 232 (size on the website) the widgets were ?? 500 x 320??? Obviously what I did, did not fix the problem.

Also 1 last problem, on single posts - at the bottom of the post there is a post that shows up - can't figure out how to remove that.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Sep 02, 2014 9:57 pm
Slides in the Media Library - your last slide/image's height is much more than others, but try to add this code into RockWall/css/override.css file (first enable this override option from Template Options -> Advanced tab):

Code: Select all
#widget_gk_image_show-2 {
overflow: hidden;
}

Regarding the single post issue - it's GK Title Overlay widget from your Bottom I widget area - you should configure widget rules to display this widget only on homepage:
https://www.gavick.com/documentation/wo ... get-rules/

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 12:53 am
Got rid of the bottom post on all pages, still having problem with the boxes and no rollover on chrome and safari.

Now the translation too.

Thanks!! Really appreciate your quick response!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:50 am
but you didn't add mentioned code into your override.css file. Regarding the translations issue - could you send me FTP access to your website? Then I'll be able to check it exactly.

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 1:57 pm
I did send you ftp and admin access via private message.

Yes, I did add the code to the override.css
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 2:09 pm
I don't have any private message from you.

GK User
Wed Sep 03, 2014 6:54 pm
just set over again
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.