Error 1146 Error after installation

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Mar 05, 2015 9:53 pm
Report this post
Greetings

Our project http://distribucionesopticas.com/web/

Is showing 1146 error.

Thanks for your help
Expert Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 06, 2015 7:53 am
Report this post
Hello,

Please read: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

Please remember that Joomla installator uses english US when the joomla comes with english GB language - so even if you are using english - please make sure that you have selected on the first step English (United Kingdom) language - or if you want to use a different language - please follow the mentioned article.
Administrator

GK User
Tue Mar 17, 2015 1:21 pm
Report this post
As I have mentioned in a different post, this error even comes up when doing an English (GB) installation, I have made a request for help on this forum but have had no response. In the end I had to delete the installation and do a J2.5 install instead, even though there is no longer support for J2.5!

dziudek wrote:Hello,

Please read: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

Please remember that Joomla installator uses english US when the joomla comes with english GB language - so even if you are using english - please make sure that you have selected on the first step English (United Kingdom) language - or if you want to use a different language - please follow the mentioned article.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Mar 17, 2015 2:54 pm
Report this post
@tino - it is just impossible, because we have always do test with en-GB and non-english installation - it always works if you are doing it properly as it was described in our article. Most probably you have an issue with the token and the joomla installer still showed en-GB language but the installer used en-US language what caused your issues.
Administrator

GK User
Wed Mar 25, 2015 12:58 pm
Report this post
I've the same problem!! I have two language (english and Italian). All was was ok until i decided to backup my site from my pc and restoring to the hosted server using Akeeba Backup and Kickstarter.

The backend is ok, but the fronted shows : ERROR TABLE 'XXXX.YYYY_VIRTUEMART_CATEGORIES_IT_IT' DOESN'T EXIST SQL=SELECT DISTINCT C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID AS ..." The table is there but it cannot see it...

The problem is NSP PRO gk5!! Disabling it all works ok, also virtuemart.

Please give us a FIX urgently!!
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:01 pm
Report this post
@xama - please check which prefix has your virtuemart_categories table and please set this prefix in the module -> virtuemart additional settings -> language override
Administrator

GK User
Wed Mar 25, 2015 1:26 pm
Report this post
Thanks there was it_IT ... changing to it_it now it works. It's very strange on my pc web server was ok ....
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Jan 14, 2017 4:49 am
Report this post
Okay.. so I guess I have the made the above mistake.. I set my Joomla install to EN-US, but Virtue Mart is in EN-GB. So now I am getting the 1146 error, virtue-mart-categories-don't-exist-en-gb.

I'm already pretty far into the site setup, I don't really want to blow it all away and start over.. is there a way to fix this ?
Fresh Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.