Shop & Buy template does not work

Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:51 pm
Report this post
Hi

I installed Shop & Buy quickstart but it does work.

Here is the screenshot.

sho-buy.jpg

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:53 pm
Report this post
I turned on other templates like protostar or Beez5 and it works well.
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:59 pm
Report this post
And here is the full message:

----------------------------

TABLE 'DOSOSINH_LANTHAI.#__VIRTUEMART_CATEGORIES_EN_GB' DOESN'T EXIST SQL=SELECT DISTINCT C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID AS CID FROM #__VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_CATEGORIES AS CX LEFT JOIN #__VIRTUEMART_CATEGORIES_EN_GB AS C ON CX.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID LEFT JOIN #__VIRTUEMART_PRODUCTS_EN_GB AS CONTENT ON CX.VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_ID = CONTENT.VIRTUEMART_PRODUCT_ID LEFT JOIN #__VIRTUEMART_CATEGORIES AS CAT ON C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = CAT.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID WHERE ( C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = 8 OR C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = 11 OR C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = 12 OR C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = 1 OR C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = 6 OR C.VIRTUEMART_CATEGORY_ID = 10 )
IT APPEARS THE PAGE YOU WERE LOOKING FOR DOESN'T EXIST. SORRY ABOUT THAT.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sat Mar 04, 2017 11:34 am
Report this post
Hi

This message is given by NSP and on other templates there is probably no module position which loads NSP, that's why message is gone.

Please take a look at this article: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart it will explain how to deal with it.

GK User
Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:15 am
Report this post
Thank you Teitbite,

It works now. But when I click shop, it says that: "COM_VIRTUEMART_FILE_NOT_FOUND"

VTM.jpg

What do I have to do to activate the Virtuemart?

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Mar 06, 2017 4:24 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

I see these extensions having new versions, but cannot update them.

vtm2.jpg

Please tell me how to update these extensions.

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 09, 2017 10:14 am
Report this post
Hi

That's the first time I see problem like that ;/ It looks like there is something wrong with Virtuemart and joomla cannot find its files. I would not update them, but download an installation package of VM and install it over the existing one. This should overwrite the files and adjust database, so hopefully it will fix it.

GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:22 am
Report this post
Thank you Gavick,

I will download and install Virtuemart. Are these extensions free?

By the way, when I open a New Show Pro GK5, like module "Frontpage Top I" in the demo site, it does not work. And here is the announcement:

NSP.jpg

NSP2.jpg

So I cannot revise it, do you know the reason why?

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 6:45 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

I tried to create a new module News Show Pro GK5 and the same problem happens. Please see screenshots below:

nsp232.jpg

nsp12.jpg

That is error 1146.

Please help me to solve.

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 8:55 am
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

I installed newest version of virtuemart already.

However, I cannot work with New Show Pro GK 5. Whenever I open a NSP5 module, error 1146 happens.

Moreover, when I change language to English (en-GB), the 1146 error happens too.

enGB.jpg

1146.jpg

Please help me to solve the problem.

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:49 pm
Report this post
Hi Teitbite,

I found out a reason for all these problems: The template only works well with en-GB language, that is English - United Kingdom. If I choose English - United Kingdom when installing, it works well without the errors.

So I decided not to choose Vietnamese but English - United Kingdom.

And now, what I have to cope with is the translation.

Please tell me where are the language files of the template?

For example, if I want to translate the topmenu below, how can I do?

trans2.jpg

Thank you,

Hai
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Thu Mar 16, 2017 5:33 pm
Report this post
Hi

The information about template having demo content in English (United Kingdom) was in the article I've posted a link to earlier: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

For translation please copy /language/en-GB/en-GB.tpl_gk_shop_and_buy.ini file to Your language folder, change the prefix to the symbols of Your language (same as the folder name) and You can start translating sentences in it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.