I'm create page home and page news

Modern e-commerce WordPress theme to build successful online store with WooCommerce support.
GK User
Thu Mar 17, 2016 11:57 pm
Hello

I'm need for SEO create differents pages, example, page Home, page news (for articles).

I,m configure Wordpress Settings -> Reading -> news, Home page--> page "inicio"

I disabled the option of theme "Widgets Display on Homepage" to see entries page news, but I can not see sidebar witches. why?

Second question

I'm create page home, as disabling breadcumbs in home page?

I'm need create pages for SEO, not menu links.

Other question

How to create pages with WooCommerce category? I need pages and pagination

Thank's
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Mar 18, 2016 9:05 am
Hi,

If you want to use a static page as your frontpage (Inicio), please don't use "homepage" widget rule - use widget rule with your static page id/slug, then your widgets will be visible on this page.

I don't understand second question - do you want to disable breadcrumb only on the frontpage? Your static frontpage? Could you provide an UR to this page where the breadcrumb should be disabled?

Pages with woocommerce product categories like here: https://andybrad.com/categoria-producto ... de-madera/ you can add in your Appearance -> Menus section. If you can't see it on the left column, please open "Screen options" from top right corner and enable "Product Categories".

GK User
Fri Mar 18, 2016 12:21 pm
OK understood.
My question is if I create a page for each product category. To fill in the SEO and fields Opengrafh
Senior Boarder

Joshua M
Sun Mar 20, 2016 10:59 pm
Sorry, but I still don't understand. Do you need to add description for product category pages? You can do it in "Description" field when you are editing the category.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.