K2 User error when logout - Error loading component

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
svgh
Sun Sep 28, 2014 11:29 am
Report this post
Hi I'm using the K2 user module with the Gavick Startup template. The problem is whenever I logout I get this error: Error loading component: , Component not found.

I didn't get it when I was using the default login module, so it seems to be a bug with the k2 module. Do you know how to fix it?

I'm using Joomla latest version, 3.3.4

teitbite
Mon Sep 29, 2014 8:24 am
Report this post
Hi

Do You have a login page set in menu for regular joomla system ? Try remove it. Also check the K2 menu item if there is no redirection set there or in modules settings.

svgh
Mon Sep 29, 2014 11:28 pm
Report this post
I didn't notice the redirection url, it was empty. Fixed the issue by editing it. However I still sometimes get "invalid token" randomly when using this module. Fortunately my boss told me to drop the login module entirely since he doesn't want comments on his site, so it's no longer an issue for me;)

teitbite
Wed Oct 01, 2014 9:08 am
Report this post
Hi

Invalid token can be shown in multiple occasions. For example when IP changes or session expires. It doesn't have to be because of a module at all.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.