Problem with menu drop down.

October 2012 Joomla Template
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Wed May 18, 2016 9:59 pm
Report this post
Hi, i have startup installed on my site.

I have recently constructed my menus, all seems ok on the menu side of things. However, it seems that in Chrome i have a problem with the menu drop down.

I can hover over the first layer of my menu no problem, which drops down 5 or 6 categories.
If i hover over option 1, then a submenu appears next to it with three more options (A, B, C). If i then try to hover the cursor over any of these options the menu disappears completely (so the item is not selectable).

Any idea whats going on here? Joomla support have suggested its an issue with the template. Running Joomla 5.4.1. Wondering if perhaps the template is just too old now and i need to find a newer one??
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Mon May 23, 2016 1:22 pm
Report this post
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.