Gk Contact Form without Address Area Settings

GK User
Tue Apr 11, 2017 7:11 pm
Hi, I have a big proglema with GK-Contact Form: In the plugin settings, I do not see the table Address Area. I have checked the plg_gkcontact.xml files but I can not find any reference to COM_PLUGINS_ADDRESS_FIELDSET_LABEL = "Address area."

Can someone help me?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 13, 2017 6:18 pm
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website and back-end access via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Tue Apr 18, 2017 8:56 am
Hello and best wishes for the holidays. I have long ago sent a private message with the url of my site. Have you seen it?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 20, 2017 12:21 pm
Hi

Sorry, I never got a notification a new PM was sent. Anyway the access You've send me is not working.

Code: Select all
Warning
Nome utente e password non corretti o non hai ancora un account.

Please check it and send correct one to my private mail [email protected]

GK User
Fri Apr 21, 2017 5:03 pm
sent :)
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat Apr 22, 2017 2:05 pm
Hi

Ok, access allowed me to get to joomla panel, but no to site or global configuration. Anyway I was able to figure out what Your problem may be. There is simply no section for address in GK Contact plugin. Adress itself, same as map is coming from a Custom HTML module where gk contact plugin was triggered. Here an original content of module "Location__Contact us right now!__" from "bottom6" module position:

<div class="gk-map" data-latitude="-34.397" data-longitude="150.644" data-zoom="8" data-ui="yes"></div>
<div class="gk-over-map gkCols" data-cols="2">
<div data-scroll-reveal="enter left over .5s">
<h3>Contact Form</h3>
{GKCONTACT}
</div>
<div class="contact-form-info"  data-scroll-reveal="enter right over .5s">
<h3>Information</h3>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus lobortis dictum elit eu placerat. Nullam vel pellentesque tortor, nec ornare enim. Phasellus lobortis dictum elit.</p>

<address>
<strong>Address</strong>
<p>Steak House<br />
South Place Street, Chicago, CH 123456<br />
Chicago 00-000, USA</p>
<a href="https://www.google.com/maps/place/Calgary,+Alberta,+Kanada/@51.013117,-114.0741555,11z/" class="gk-locate"><i class="gk-icon-map-path-solid"></i>Locate Us</a>
</address>
</div>
</div>

GK User
Tue Apr 25, 2017 11:13 am
Thanks for your reply and for your time. Maybe I was not good at explaining the problem. My problem is not in the code of the module but in the control panel of the plugin. I sent you 2 pics: in the first image one looks at as would have to be, in the second image you see how it is in my siteAs you can see, the address setting section is missing.

I have given your test account superuser permissions, so you no longer have access problems.
Thanks for your help
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Thu Apr 27, 2017 12:34 pm
Hi

Ok. Please send me an access to Your site to my mail [email protected]

teitbite
Fri May 05, 2017 11:47 am
Hi

Where have You took the screenshot with Address Area ? I've checked and none of my copies has it. Instead Address has been moved to HTML. An exact HTML code used on SteakHouse demo is:

<div class="gk-map" data-latitude="-34.397" data-longitude="150.644" data-zoom="8" data-ui="yes"></div>
<div class="gk-over-map gkCols" data-cols="2">
<div data-scroll-reveal="enter left over .5s">
<h3>Contact Form</h3>
{GKCONTACT}
</div>
<div class="contact-form-info"  data-scroll-reveal="enter right over .5s">
<h3>Information</h3>
<p>Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Phasellus lobortis dictum elit eu placerat. Nullam vel pellentesque tortor, nec ornare enim. Phasellus lobortis dictum elit.</p>

<address>
<strong>Address</strong>
<p>Steak House<br />
South Place Street, Chicago, CH 123456<br />
Chicago 00-000, USA</p>
<a href="https://www.google.com/maps/place/Calgary,+Alberta,+Kanada/@51.013117,-114.0741555,11z/" class="gk-locate"><i class="gk-icon-map-path-solid"></i>Locate Us</a>
</address>
</div>
</div>

I think the screenshot You made was from an old template version or a plugin was made specifically for a different template.

GK User
Mon May 08, 2017 7:24 pm
hi
my screenshot is in plugin setting area
extention
plugin
System - GK Contact
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sat May 13, 2017 8:47 am
HI

Yes I know that, but it has to be an old version of a plugin or a predesigned plugin for a specific template. Steak House GK Contact plugin does not come with Address Area because this options has been handled to HTML of the module where GK Contact can be called with: {GKCONTACT}

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.