Issues in module css. Title not showing on front end

GK User
Tue Jan 05, 2016 2:13 pm
Hi,
in the custom module 'Special' in steakhouse, i have only changed the Menu names and prices, rest is same as quickstart. but now title is not reflecting on Front End. attached snapshot of HTML module code and Front end. Position is Bottom1 and module class suffix is paralax (as came in quickstart)
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Fri Jan 08, 2016 11:17 am
Could you please provide me with a URL to your website, either here or via PM (click the “Private Message” text underneath my avatar) so that I may analyze it? It is a lot easier for us to diagnose issues when we have a live site to examine.

GK User
Fri Mar 17, 2017 6:13 am
Hello,
I have the same issue with missing title and wrong formated black box at bottom right:

Tried to modify the content which breakes the formating.
Installed a new test quickstart instance, copied the code from the original module back, checked also the settings, but you can see the result above.
I'm wondering how the "Summer" is formated in the black box as it is just one tag in the code.

Hope to get an answer soon.
Thanks
XLive
Junior Boarder

GK User
Fri Mar 17, 2017 8:21 am
Solved:
Switch the editor to CodeMirror before you edit the modules.
TinyMCE will remove span tags from the code and that's causing the false formating and missing headers.
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Mon Mar 20, 2017 3:32 pm
Hi

Exactly. TinyMCE does not recognise HTML5 and removes empty tags. I advice to switch to JCE Editor or to disable using editor entirely if working with pure HTML isn't a problem.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.