Error 1146

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Thu Jan 14, 2016 5:15 pm
Report this post
Hello all
i just install a fresh Joomla STOREBOX (gk_storebox_quickstart_J!3 ) , and everything was good until i open the site to see this error message :

virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.virtuemart_category_id AS CID FROM k0zpk_virtuemart_product_categories AS cx LEFT JOIN k0zpk_virtuemart_categories_en_gb AS c ON cx.virtuemart_category_id = c.virtuemart_category_id LEFT JOIN k0zpk_virtuemart_products_en_gb AS content ON cx.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN k0zpk_virtuemart_categories AS cat ON c.virtuemart_category_id = cat.virtuemart_category_id WHERE ( c.virtuemart_category_id = 8 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 11 )

what the problem ? i didn't touch the admin side , i thought the problem in Virtuemart , so i uninstall all the plug in and components (Virtuemart ) but still exist the problem ..

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 17, 2016 9:14 pm
Report this post

GK User
Wed Feb 03, 2016 3:19 pm
Report this post
I'm getting a similar message. Any thoughts?
Junior Boarder

teitbite
Tue Feb 09, 2016 10:41 am
Report this post
teitbite wrote:Please read this article: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

Please just look into the instruction I posted a link to it.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.