storebox fails right out of the box

Commercial shopping Joomla template to easy create webshop with various extensions supported like ViruteMart, K2 and K2Store.
Rate this topic: Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.Evaluations: 1, 1.00 on the average.1.00 out of 6 based on 1 vote(s)
GK User
Sun Jan 03, 2016 6:37 pm
Report this post
Hi

I just joined and just tried to install the quick launch of storebox

to have the error below all over the home page of the site
http://bellingham-bay.com/index.php

Table 'camoduck_bbay.yn074_virtuemart_categories_en_gb' doesn't exist SQL=SELECT DISTINCT c.virtuemart_category_id AS CID FROM yn074_virtuemart_product_categories AS cx LEFT JOIN yn074_virtuemart_categories_en_gb AS c ON cx.virtuemart_category_id = c.virtuemart_category_id LEFT JOIN yn074_virtuemart_products_en_gb AS content ON cx.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN yn074_virtuemart_categories AS cat ON c.virtuemart_category_id = cat.virtuemart_category_id WHERE ( c.virtuemart_category_id = 8 OR c.virtuemart_category_id = 11 )
It appears the page you were looking for doesn't exist. Sorry about that.

my first time using your products... not a great first impression
plus I tried updating both versions of the cart... and both have errors????

I have to say, right out of the "store" box having to submit a support request???

how long is your refund period again?
Fresh Boarder

teitbite
Wed Jan 06, 2016 10:04 am
Report this post
Hi

Demo content for VM is provided only for English (United Kingdom) language, so it has to be selected while installing quickstart or Virtuemart will not create _en_gb tables in database.

Please follow this instruction: https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.