image show gk4 don't work after quikstart installation

GK User
Thu Jan 28, 2016 10:37 am
Hi,

I install quickstart installation, and after error 1146 (all updates fix this problem) image show gk4 don't work on header
http://www.rainet.fr/demo1/
An idea ?
Thank for your back and nice day
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Sun Jan 31, 2016 12:44 pm
Hi

So here is a problem You have came across as I believe https://www.gavick.com/documentation/jo ... quickstart

No NSP cannot see products, You need to manually overwrite the table language suffix so it will be forced to pull products from a problem language tables. You will find a field for that in VM additional settings in module configuration.

GK User
Fri Feb 05, 2016 7:08 pm
After configurated language, i've the same result.
Don't work.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Wed Feb 10, 2016 12:25 pm
Hi

Please send me an access to joomla panel. I'll check.

GK User
Mon Feb 22, 2016 12:53 pm
Hi, i send you in private message, logs for http://rainet.fr/demo1
Are you show the problem ?
Thanks for your back
Gold Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 22, 2016 3:32 pm
Have the same problem IMAGE SHOW GK does not work.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Mon Feb 22, 2016 5:44 pm
Hi,

I had the same problem and I solved after try by almost 1 hour.

1. Disable the module "Tab Featured" and "Tab New"
After that, the Image show Gk4 should it work, but this is not the solution .

2. Check into the "Tab Featured" module in "Data Source" if you can select virtuemart categories.
Should show the next error "
VirtueMart is not installed or any VirtueMart categories are available (current language: xx_xx).
Now we know that is a language problem with virtuemart.

3. Install the Joomla Language you want by "Extensions - Language", also in content create the language.

4. Install the VM Language you want by http://virtuemart.net/community/translations/virtuemart

5. In joomla Administrator go to Virtuemart, Configuration, Shop and select the Language you already installed.

6. Create a Category and an article in virtuemart with the new language
7. Go to "tab Featured Module" and now it should let you select the virtuemart categories.

Sorry for my englilsh, I hope you understand my solution.
Expert Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:00 am
Simply perfect !!!!
Thank you very much !
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:39 am
After 10 minutes, i've error 1064 :
You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'OR category.virtuemart_category_id = 18) ORDER BY conte' at line 40 SQL=SELECT DISTINCT content.virtuemart_product_id AS id, content.product_name AS title, content.product_desc AS text, contentR.modified_on AS date, contentR.created_on AS date_publish, contentR.product_special AS featured, manufacturer.mf_name AS manufacturer, manufacturer.virtuemart_manufacturer_id AS manufacturer_id FROM qbdxe_virtuemart_products_fr_fr AS content LEFT JOIN qbdxe_virtuemart_product_categories AS category ON category.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN qbdxe_virtuemart_product_manufacturers AS manufacturer_x ON content.virtuemart_product_id = manufacturer_x.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN qbdxe_virtuemart_manufacturers_fr_fr AS manufacturer ON manufacturer_x.virtuemart_manufacturer_id = manufacturer.virtuemart_manufacturer_id LEFT JOIN qbdxe_virtuemart_products AS contentR ON contentR.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN qbdxe_virtuemart_product_shoppergroups AS psgroup ON psgroup.virtuemart_product_id = content.virtuemart_product_id LEFT JOIN qbdxe_virtuemart_shoppergroups AS sgroup ON sgroup.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id = psgroup.virtuemart_shoppergroup_id WHERE contentR.product_parent_id = 0 AND contentR.published = 1 AND ( category.virtuemart_category_id = OR category.virtuemart_category_id = 18) ORDER BY contentR.created_on ASC LIMIT 0,8;
Gold Boarder

GK User
Tue Feb 23, 2016 10:49 am
Ok, i forget to select my categorie in tab featured, it's ok for me.
Gold Boarder

teitbite
Fri Feb 26, 2016 12:29 pm
Hi

Ok. Great to hear it. Closing this thread than.

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.