Slide problem

May 2014 WordPress Theme
GK User
Fri Oct 28, 2016 7:48 pm
Hello,
I have a lot of trouble understanding the documentation you have about Slide, you podrís explain step by step how to do it? It would be easier for everyone ... Thanks.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Fri Oct 28, 2016 8:08 pm
Hi,

Did you install the quickstart package? (need to change slides only or configure the slider from scratch?)

GK User
Sat Oct 29, 2016 1:30 pm
Hi, if I have installed the template, but I need to set the slide and the frontpage. I was "tangling" as they say here in Spain and I could even make a slide that only an image. I have to make a subpage for another picture? Another doubt. when I put the frontpage, between the menu bar and slide, is the path of the page: "northWorldsim / home", like Quito that route? and one last question. As I set what I want to get out on the Frontpage, by leaving all menus are in the menu bar, but I just want to put whatever I want, as you could? I leave my website so that you take a look. northwsim.com.Regards and thank you.
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Mon Oct 31, 2016 8:19 am
Hi,

I can see that slider works properly - you can add more subpages with featured images (slides) to your header page.
Regarding the "NorthWorldSimfrontpage template" breadcrumb - you can disable it from Template Options -> Basic tab and "Conditional Breadcrumbs Display" option.

Unfortunately I don't udnerstand your last question. You can add whatever you want on the frontpage by adding subpages to your frontpage page template.

GK User
Tue Nov 01, 2016 7:00 pm
Is there any way that the slide is adjustable? That is, when I minimize or maximized the browser can be adjusted to the size? Another thing, I tried to put the footer as does the issue through widget on mainbody, but did not appear, any solution? and last thing, I have set the features below the slide, I put the url of the image so that the lame, but not the load, any solution?

Regards, and thank you very much
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Tue Nov 01, 2016 9:31 pm
Hi,

Slides are used as a background so it's not possible to adjust it to the browser size.

Regarding other issues, could you send me a PM with backend access to your website? Then I'll be able to check it.

GK User
Thu Nov 03, 2016 1:47 am
MP send!
Junior Boarder

Joshua M
Thu Nov 03, 2016 8:56 am
Hello,

I've set your footer widget (Bottom widget area) without any problem, could you provide more details regarding this issue?
"I have set the features below the slide, I put the url of the image so that the lame, but not the load, any solution"

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.