Corporation 2 vs K2 v2.5 template error

Corporate business Joomla theme to introduce your company in attractive way.
GK User
Fri Feb 17, 2012 11:24 am
Hi guys,

I tried to install K2 v2.5 which I really like its new features including 'no follow' option for comments. However, after install it changed my K2 articles the way they look e.g fonts for articles titles become smaller, and K2 dashboard menu looks very worthless.

I uninstall K2 v2.5 and re-install again K2 v.2.4 the articles and K2 dashboard look OK again but the most bad thing it now mess up complete with my Joomla backend Configuration Panel as I'm not able to see the icons anymore! I try to reinstall Joomla 1.5 ver. 1.5.25 files with no success! I would really appreciate the help to solve this issue.

Thanks
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Fri Feb 17, 2012 1:40 pm
Hi,

I would like to help you out if you can give me the links to see those issue, any private access info can be provided via PM as well.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 18, 2012 12:17 pm
Hi Don,

I sent you PM with yesterday with some details have you look at it?

Thank you.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 18, 2012 1:46 pm
Thanks Kiroge, I got the PM and checked the site already but since the backend is messed up so I can't change anything. I think you should go to disable K2 component in your database by using some MySql database manager like PhpMyadmin then try installing it again.

If you cant do that yourself, just provide me FTP and database access then I will try for you.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Sat Feb 18, 2012 2:11 pm
Hi Don,

If disable a K2 component in DB and reinstall again will it make any different? as I did upgrade K2 ver 2.5 component as per instruction and did not help the look of the template before I decided to reverse back to K2 v.2.4 . I think I would leave it for now as it cause too much hassle to do over again, how can I add 'no follow' tag on K2 articles to avoid spam comment?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Sun Feb 19, 2012 11:37 am
Hi,

Since those are issues related to K2 so you'd better go to K2 community to get better advices, honestly I'm not a K2 expert! Any issues related to templates I could help you better.

Thanks,
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.