News Show Pro GK 4 not showing properly in IE and Opera

Corporate business Joomla theme to introduce your company in attractive way.
GK User
Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:41 pm
Hi,

Given below is my website url.
http://rhombusglobal.com

I have used news show pro GK 4 to show boxed content on home page in positions Top 1 - Top 4 ( all equal size). The thumbnail images used in these boxes is 300px(width) X 150px(height).

I am attaching 3 screenshots. One in Chrome, which is the correct layout. And the other 2 in IE 8 and chrome which are causing problems. I have also marked the area where there is problem. In opera there is a slight alignment issue. But in IE 8, there is not only alignment issue, the thumbnail images are also stretched even though in module options I have deselected image stretching.

Please help me resolve the issue.

Regards,
Shiv
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Wed Apr 18, 2012 8:15 pm
Problems under IE browser are fixed in 3.1.1 version. Please update module.
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 19, 2012 11:21 am
bkrztuk wrote:Problems under IE browser are fixed in 3.1.1 version. Please update module.

I have updated the module to 3.1.1. But the problem is still not fixed completely. The the news show pro modules are still overlapping the highlighter module. Thought the thumbnail image is showing properly.
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 19, 2012 1:08 pm
You need to add fix for IE browser, please open ie8.css file and add this line :

#gkWrap2 {margin-top: 15px!important}
Platinum Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:40 pm
bkrztuk wrote:You need to add fix for IE browser, please open ie8.css file and add this line :

#gkWrap2 {margin-top: 15px!important}

This did it for IE8! Thanks a lot! :)

Any suggestions for resolving the alignment issue in Opera?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Thu Apr 19, 2012 2:44 pm
Sorry, I just noticed that in my first message above, I didn't mention the problem with opera. Though I had added a screenshot in the rar file. In Opera, the news show pro module on the home page is not aligning properly on the right side. Any solutions?
Fresh Boarder

GK User
Tue Apr 24, 2012 7:24 am
Could you attach this screenshot ? I don't any image in your last two responses.
Platinum Boarder

Remember me
Register New Account
If you are old Gavick user, click HERE for steps to retrieve your account.